Why we should work together on your next project:
- BA in English (focus in journalism), Valdosta State University, Fall ’13.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Thorough researcher and editor.
- Professional and personal experience in a variety of genres, including short and long-form writing.
- A passion for profiles, event coverage, entertainment reviews, technical writing and exploring new topics and ideas.
- A drive for educating and learning that connects communities with engaging content.
Interested? Contact me!
Writing and Editing Credentials
- Published in VSU’s The Spectator, Henry County Times and Pure Nintendo Magazine, to name a few.
- Blogs include Thyme & Again and the posts found here.
- Expert in MLA and AP formats as part of my degree. Easily adaptable to others.
- Passion for B2C (business-to-consumer) content writing and editing, as well as features article writing and editing that explores people, places and new things.
- Extensive experience scripting podcasts, writing long and short-form articles (news, features, columns), poetry, essays, research papers, blog posts, email campaigns, technical writing, etc.
Additional Design and Media Experience
- Experience in traditional and digital art passion that transfers to UX and print and online layout design.
- CSS/HTML coding for various platforms and email campaigns (WordPress, Tumblr, Proboards, JCink, Blogger; clients include the Xbox Ambassadors Program, multiple community sites).
- Experience with QuarkXpress, InDesign, Photoshop, Gimp, Pixlr, and other online and downloadable tools.
- Co-host and editor of Femme Trash. Most proficient in Audacity. Can adapt to additional programs.
- An engaging personality and keen ear for auditory editing.