It’s time to start fretting over NaNoWriMo again.
I’m fretting, on a wide-scale, a little bit earlier this year because not only am I going to be participating again, but I’m dragging my podcasts into it this time.
So here’s what NaNoWriMo looks like for me, starting in October:
- Mid-October, I will be posting an episode from Femme Trash where we introduce NaNo, our plans, and the fact that we’ll be recording virtual write-in episodes all month long. In addition to this, we might even have a guest or two join us.
- No one particularly big, but it will be fun to have a guest!
- The last week of October we will record our first write-in, which means, I’ll be getting started long before November 1.
- November 1, that episode will be published and ready to go.
- Go social media dark again for optimum focus.
- Attend the NaNo interns write-ins, when able.
- Devote a lot of time to walking to a favorite coffee shop or library and writing.
- Try to get as close to 50,000 words as I can.
I want to do even better than I did last year. I also want to see how close to the end of this story I can actually get.
Are you getting ready for NaNoWriMo? How?