I’m all about the “goals” meme–in language and on the internet. It’s succinct and it summarizes my feelings towards anything I love and aspire to be. But instead of talking about squad goals, friendship/relationship goals or even food goals, let’s talk about writing goals.
I’ve got plans this year, and now that we’re edging closer to the new year on my side of the world, it’s about time I make a note of what I want.
- Getting my project setup and ready to go. (If you’re wondering what I mean by that, I’ll have more for you at the turn of the new year.)
- Write more essays.
- Field through my list of NaNoWriMo projects and start some essays and articles that I said I would and never did.
- Give my poetry more of a chance.
- Submitting more ideas/pieces to more places.
- Be published in more places.
- The Sun
- Another article in Pure Nintendo Magazine
- Elle Magazine
- Seventeen Magazine
- Vital Magazine
- Relevant Magazine
- Share my stories with TWLOHA
- Rolling Stone Magazine (real #goaaaaaaals, but this may take a bit more time, to be honest)
- Finishing and editing stories I have started.
It’s a short list but an important one. What are you goals for 2016? (Writing or otherwise…)